Thursday, November 20, 2014

It only gets better when you get better!

Hey Good People!

I hope you are having a great week and gearing up for turkey day next week!  This year has really flown by fast.  I am reflecting on how much has changed.  

I have to say that I have grown so much as a woman.  I am feeling more comfortable in my skin.  I am learning to embrace failure by failing forward.  It is okay to ask for help and it is okay to step into the unknown.  The truth is if your life is not evolving then you are not growing.  How do you know if you are growing?  

1. You experience discomfort.
2. The things that interested you yesterday no longer interest you today.  That can be things or people.
3. Your focus is peeked toward where you want to go vs. where you currently are.

I want to encourage you to intentionally keep growing and be present while on your journey.  I want you to enjoy the moment.  It might be easier said then done, but life is worth living, loving and sharing. 

Check out the new banner on the blog!  Also I have a fun blog post to share with you on Tuesday.  Make sure to come back now!

LO

2 comments:

  1. Whoa! Love the new header! I like the idea of failing forward. No looking back :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the love! The same designer. We have to get together i have some cool stuff I have been exploring for my blog. Welcome back and looking forward to catching up!

      Delete