Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Half Time....and living

Hey Good People!

It has been a while since I last wrote a post.  A sistah has been trying to live the heck out of life.  Many of you probably already know that I turned 35 years old this year, ran a half marathon and  planned a wedding in 6 months (who said I don't like a good challenge?). What many of you might not have know is that I also enrolled in a class which I finally completed in May!

This post is not to brag about my life but I want to challenge you to think about the fact that we are half way through the year. What else would you like to accomplish?  For me it's not just crossing off things on my bucket list but really being intentional about the life I create for myself.  Yes, I have been really blessed but along with those blessing have been many challenges and much sacrifice. I realized this past year that I am my best version of myself when I am true to myself, working towards my goals, and stretched outside my comfort zone.  We are more stronger then we think!  

The #1 reason why people give up so fast is because they look at how far they still have to go, instead of how far they have come.  So, my recap at the beginning of this blog is necessary, it reminds me of how much I have accomplished and reminds me how strong I am.  I also shared the the happy moments but their have been some hard lessons also!  Most of all I am so looking forward to continuing this year with accomplishing more extraordinary things accompanied with some hard lessons, it is those lessons that make us resilient. Bring it!  

Take the time to be reflective today.  Make note of how much you have accomplished in these last 6 months.  Then take stock of how and with whom you want to spend the last 6 months.  Don't worry if you are not their yet.  What matters is your intentional living, your plan and purpose.  

Share with us what the next half of year will look like for you!  I look forward to reading.  Remember to live, love & share. 

See you again on Thursday.  I will be sharing my tips for booking on Airbnb.  


Love, 

Lo --

1 comment:

  1. I definitely need to sit back and take in all that I have accomplished and not just what I have left to do. Go girl!

    ReplyDelete