Thursday, March 13, 2014

The Roller Coaster

Chasing your purpose is not always easy (I know from experience).  There are going to be times that you are faced with challenges that are not foreseen, emotional highs and lows, and sometimes disappointments.  One thing I know for sure is that you:

1. You need to write down your purpose and goals-  This is because you don't want to get distracted from what keeps you dreaming and working relentlessly.  When you are faced with life's challenges take out the paper you wrote down your goals and look at it, then use that to motivate/encourage  you to continue your journey.

2. Surround yourself around people that can help encourage you.  Someone you can confide in. This persons is someone who is going to tell you the truth.  You should be able to find solutions with this individual.

What I am learning is that I want to know that everyday I am working towards something that is going to make a difference and celebrates my passion.

Remember to live, love & share

LO  xo



No comments:

Post a Comment