Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Your Highest Calling

It has been a while since I have been posting.  Life has been happening; I am sure you can relate.  I turned a year older (wiser)... I really don't mind and have found a couple of gray hairs.

This is what I know for sure...

I have heard the saying that, "Life is what you make it", well it is true!  I have been on this quest for living my true purpose.  I use to say I was on a quest to find my true purpose.  Then, I realized after I find it...then what!? In the mist of searching I have discovered that we really can have what we aspire and desire.  It might look differently for all of us.  We need to learn to never compare our journey  with others.  It leads to disappointment.  Each of us has a different purpose and journey.  

If you take your time to figure out what your passion is it will lead you to your life's  purpose.  It takes TIME.  It is a journey.  Remember that  it is a marathon and not a sprint.  

One of the things that I realized is that you have to take the time to listen to your heart, and start making choices that are moving you closer to your passion.  Everyday you are making a "passion sacrifice".  

Since I started this journey, I have gotten something so beautiful out of it. I have learned who I want to be!  I am becoming more  and more clear who I want to be in this world. I am pushing myself from "doing" to "being".  What I mean by this -- is I want to live a life with no regrets, enjoying the process, encourage others that it is never too late to live your life's purpose, celebrate others, and live with clarity and intention. 

The doing is thinking that I was put on earth to be a good teacher, raise children, and get married.  Many of us fall into this trap.  Instead, the being is that I want to live my highest calling and contribution to this world.  My being is empowering women through the conversation of beauty and health.  

What is your highest calling? 

See you again on Thursday!  Remember to live love & share.

LO --

No comments:

Post a Comment