Thursday, May 22, 2014

#growth

I was reading this quote on line and the person wrote, " How you react to pressure, adversity, frustration and criticism says a lot about your character". This quote really made me think about my life and how growth is important and change is inevitable.  

In the face of life's challenges I am learning that I must always pray, look at the bigger picture of life, and in spite of everything else I am responsible for my attitude.  I am growing y'all and I want to make sure that I live life with little to no regrets.  I am also learning that getting worked up and bent out of shape on things that I may not have any control over does not solve "anything".  

You have to learn how to become conscious of your every moment.  It is something that you have to practice.   So, as you are transitioning from getting worked up( worrying) to centering yourself and reminding yourself what is important?  Who do I want to be in this situation? How do I want to remember this situation? Who am I being with other people? Always remember that you have the POWER to choose.  

Remember to live, love & share.  

See You Next Tuesday!

LO --
#growth 

1 comment:

  1. Choice is a beautiful thing. So grateful to have choices.

    ReplyDelete