Tuesday, May 20, 2014

while i have been away...

Hey Y'all!  I know that I have been M.I.A!  I have been going through life and needed to get a grip on it.  I have to say that I have been getting clarity around somethings and will be posting more notes about those thing (so stay tuned).

On Lo's Notes, I always want to leave you inspired and wanting you to live, love & share more.  Over the past couple of weeks I have come to the conclusion that life is going to happen regardless of what we think and others think as well.

I have been starting to pray more which as help a whole lot.  A co worker put me on to the New Women's Devotional Bible (it is a most have ladies). There is a printed copy in a men's version as well.  Another friend put me on to something that they try to do frequently and that is write down 5 things they are grateful for.  The things can be as small as, the cup of coffee you enjoyed this morning, or the phone call from a friend you received.  The purpose of the journal is to reflect.  I have made this a point.

Let me see...I also am looking forward to meeting up with my book club next month!  I love these ladies and the book we are currently reading is called,  Americanah by Chimamanda Ngozi Abichie.

Please let me know what you have been up to while I have been chasing life (or has it been chasing me?).  I look forward to hearing all about it.  See you again on Thursday!  Remember to live. love & share.

"So many people (over) emphasize a strong start.  I'm talking about a strong finish.  Do that well" +My Vicarious Life

No comments:

Post a Comment