Tuesday, July 22, 2014



Might not be my grandma's kitchen but defiantly came close!  If you want a fun and new way to spend your weekends then you must check out Sur La Table.  They offer many different classes which are approximately 2 hours long.   The classes are taught by professional chefs and you do the cooking and tasting. This is a wonderful way to learn a new recipe and laugh while completing your meal.  When I arrived they gave me an apron, the recipes for the meals that we were going to cook, and a 10% off coupon (I used my coupon and signed up for another class!).

Anyone can do this, even if you are not a pro in the kitchen!  Great for girls night out, date night, birthday celebration, or just for a good time!  When you go make sure to let me know and take lot of picture!


















No comments:

Post a Comment