Thursday, October 2, 2014

Who is that on the other line...?

Morning loves!  I hope everyone is having a great week  I am looking forward to spending  my weekend relaxing, refueling and renewing.  I wanted to get your opinion on something again.  Do you mind if your significant other talks on the phone with the opposite sex?  I noticed that my man (who I blush over) has more female friends then male.  It does not bother me that his contact list is filled with name after name of females.  But I am curious who out there would have a problem with their significant other sharing conversation after work with the opposite sex.

I trust that  my relationship is based on integrity and I know that we are both pretty independent people that see the value of building friendships with individuals.   We both came to the table with our own set of friends and we continue to build a network of friends together.  I do think that there has to be a mutual respect and boundaries.  Is respect not enough?  Do you require more?

What you say!?

xo,

LO

No comments:

Post a Comment