Thursday, June 4, 2015

Get out of your own way

I am really growing all.  I don't remember when I realized this but I started to become really conscious of the fact that I talk myself out of my blessings (raise your hand if this is you).  What I mean by this is that I would say, "if it does not work at least I tried" or "if I don't get it now may be later".

God does not give you the idea without Him seeing you through.  He provides a way when there is non.  He will send the right people alongside you.

So why do we default to blocking our blessings?  Most people let fear of the unknown talk them out of their blessings. Any time you have an "if" when pursing your purpose you negate your blessings.  You are no longer living in creativity but now you are living in doubt.

I can find very many examples in my own life were I have allowed fear to derail me from being creative and experience joy in my pursuit of my purpose.  In essence you are either in fear or in faith. God does not give you the spirit of fear.  When pursing your dreams it requires faith.


When we pursue whatever God as called us to do, it is our outward expression of our trust in God.  When you fear you are saying you don't trust Him.

What is one area in your life you have talked yourself out of your blessings?

I pray this post leaves you to live, love and share over the weekend!

See you next week.

LO

No comments:

Post a Comment