Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Defining YOUR own success

Top of the hour, to everyone!

I hope that everyone had a restful weekend and the week is looking promising.  Thank you to
everyone who read the post on listening to your inner voice.  I am so humbled to hear that it spoke to so many of you.  That is the point of Lo's Notes, it is meant to encourage and have you to either continue or create the life you were born to live.

A psychologist friend of mine asked me, "what does success look like to me? " At that time I had really been working at what success looks like for ME.  It looks different for everyone.  I wanted to clearly define it for myself because I always wanted to be in a place of growth and peace around success.

I replied to her questions with, " success to me is when I love what I do, I can share it with others, and I can replicate it."  Once you define what success looks like for you, you can stop making other people's meaning of success dictate your life and this perfectionist syndrome which has defined your view of success.

This week everyone has a homework assignment from me. Journal what your definition of success is to YOU.

Then, share what success looks like for you  with me and the people in your inner circle.   Remember success is not about balancing everything, no one is looking for wonder woman or superman. Success is about the journey and less about the destination.  

Til next time, remember to live, love & share. 

Peace, blessing and much success (the way you define it)!

Lo--




Our Godmother said it best.  Don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment