Thursday, September 24, 2015

What's Your Focus?

Midweek check- in!  I hope that you have been working on your assignment from Tuesday.  If not visit the link  from the last post here and get started today!

Tony Robbins, a motivational speaker and author recently shared a post on FB that, "In life, most people focus on what they don't want instead of what they do".  Wow, this is so true.  I can give you a list of what I don't want or what I don't like and what I don't have.  Also this list is NEGATIVE.  Our focus should be on the positive because it is more empowering and focus driven.  

How do you switch your habits?  Start with writing down your goals.  Write down what you want and tape it around your house, in your car, behind your desk at work. You need to  focus and develop what you want in you life (claim it)!

Tony ended the the post with, "if you resist your fear, have faith, and discipline your focus, your actions will naturally take you in the direction you want.  Release your fear, and focus now on what you truly desire and deserve." Well said.  Remember to live, love & share.

xo,

Lo

Ps. what are you focusing on this week and over the weekend that will bring you closer to your goals?  Share with me in the comments section on the blog or on Facebook.  I can't wait to read!

No comments:

Post a Comment