Thursday, October 1, 2015

Not for rent

Who are you renting your space to? Is it people's opinions? doubt? fear? is it the opinions of those closest to you?  Your mind is your sacred real estate.



That's right...unless they are a good tenant, otherwise shut out the extra noise.  When I chose to leave my job last year I did not tell many people about this transition.  Why?  Because I did not need to solicit anyone's opinion on what I valued to be true for myself

Some people felt like I kept a secret from them.  The truth is that when I am alone with my thoughts and with God I can not turn to anyone  and ask "should I do this or not?" When I am with God and myself  I am not seeking consensus but seeking clarity.  Being alone with God in prayer teaches me to TRUST Him alone.

In the mist of life happening you have to be intentional about spending time alone and with God.

Til next week,

Remember to live, love & share.


Lo--


No comments:

Post a Comment