Thursday, September 11, 2014

Can people change?


I need your help in answering these questions.  Can people change?  Do you think after bad habits and mistakes, can people change?  The question is not will you forgive or give a person a second chance; but can someone change their ways for the better?

We all make mistake.  We all have gotten into some shit!  We all wish we did not say or do something.  Can we make a turn for the better?  Can we change?  Old habits are hard to break.  I heard somewhere it takes 30 days to make something a new habit.  So, if someone was a cheater, can they change?  If someone is consistently late for appointments can they change?  

I would like know from you what you think.  Please share with me what you know to be the truth.

Looking forward to reading your answers.  

LO,

Ps. Remember to live, love, share  

1 comment:

  1. I think that people can change--in all kinds of ways. I personally wouldn't feel right saying that other people can't change when there are things about myself that I want to change. Clearly something like cheating is different from changing my eating habits but it is all change. There are different readiness levels for change so some people might be more successful than others or need more time to get it right. In my own life, I have seen people change from some real dark stuff and maintain those changes over the years so I may be bias but that's what I think :).

    ReplyDelete