Tuesday, December 8, 2015

On Assignment

In the car on my way home I always pray and thank God for another day!  After praying I got caught reminiscing about my humble beginnings teaching.  It is so interesting how instrumental and significant God plays a role in each of our lives.  I was thinking how I first started teaching it was almost like an accident but not really when I think back about it.  I started teaching at a "rough" school in Newark for two years.  God was testing me to see how strong and tough I was (grit).  Too only, realize that I would stay in Newark for another five years teaching at another school.  I would not have been able to withstand five years at my last teaching position without the hurdles of my first two years.  Hindsight is 20/20.  At my last school I learned that I am more then a conquer.  I am strong.  I needed those seven years in Newark to only prepare me for where I am now. I question and wonder what God is up to now.  I feel like  I know am on assignment.  In fact we are all on assignment.  We are forever evolving and advancing.  I am so looking forward to see what God has in store for me in 2016!  Stay tuned (wink).  

Have an extraordinary weekend.  I look forward to seeing you again on Tuesday!


xo, 

Lo--

No comments:

Post a Comment