Thursday, January 16, 2014

I am choosing happy today!


This week has been a struggle personally to stay positive, but I have really worked at renewing my mind.  I am clear that I want a positive, productive, transforming day that I am intentional about not letting anyone steal that peace that I have chosen for myself!

Here is what I know!
1. That I cannot control anyone but myself.  So I have total control of how I want my day to look.
2. I always want to be seen smiling, even when the day has presented a little turbulence.
3. I want to count my blessings regardless of the circumstances
4. At the end of the day, the good always outweighs the bad (count your blessings)
5. Respond to your problems with knowing that God’s going to work it out.  (Tell your problems about God, Don’t tell God your problems.  I read that somewhere)
6.  What I have noticed is that when I am responding to “B.S.” I am doing it in a calm voice.

What I have come to peace about is I cannot letting other human beings determine my experience.  I have to pray and determine to stay at peace always.  

I am learning y’all.  I hope my sharing has allowed you to grow and find peace. 

How do you deal with the day's detours?

Remember to live. love & share   

LO --


1 comment:

  1. Girrrrrrrrlllllll I am so working on this too! It is so easy for people to burst my little zen bubble. It is also so hard to start focused when there is so much craziness and negativity. I think being the one who smiles and brings that positive energy will help. Darkness can't drive out darkness only light can right (I think Dr. MLK said that)?

    ReplyDelete