Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Stepping into your greatness








This year part of my goal is me stepping into my greatness.  What does that mean?  It means me not doubting my capabilities, telling myself I am not ready yet or comprising.  I have so many great ideas that I want to capitalize on. I go and tell my family, then I quickly talk myself out of it.  Have you ever had these nagging feeling about your ideas, which keeps the wheels in your head turning?  I have them all the time.

What I have learned about one’s greatness is:

1. It is a gift from God
2. You are born for this
3. Anything is possible

How do you step into your greatness:

1. Renew your mind
2. Put it on paper.  
3. Do not get attached to the outcome but get committed to the process 
4. Research what kinds of skills and the people you need to help you reach your greatness.  

So, no longer am I in 2014 going to say “I can" but  I choose to say “I will”.   I am going to have a different spirit about my greatness and not only am I going to speak it into existence but start to live it.  The conversation of I need to wait until this happens, in order for me to walk into my greatness will no longer hinder my today.  I can start to live out my greatness now!  I need to start to look for the people who are masters in this field.  Read books around my greatness.  Continue to learn more about it.  Most of all, not be afraid to start!  


Can you relate to my experience?  What is one thing that you will do this year to move you closer to your greatness?  

LO--

Remember to live. love & share.  

No comments:

Post a Comment