Thursday, December 26, 2013

New Year Thoughts

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!  Now everyone is gearing up for twenty fourteen!  I am not sure if I am good with following through with New Year’s resolutions. I am not a fan of waiting until January 1st to make goals and reinvent yourself.  I do challenge you to spend a couple of days reflecting about which, goals you did meet this year, your blessings, and how this upcoming year is going to be different from the last.  I follow this blogger and last year she posted something interesting about her resolutions.  Take a look! here

LO --
Remember to live.love & share




1 comment:

  1. I don't really make resolutions but I do like to re-focus and actually list a few things I would like to do in the New Year. However, these are open for revision throughout the year. I will be posting mine soon.

    ReplyDelete