Monday, December 2, 2013

A Toast to New Beginnings...

Its official! I am going to start blogging and to be honest I am having some reservations.  Why, you ask?  Because of my little insecurities about people not getting it, or not getting me! I have been talking about blogging for a while now and finally I am building up the courage to share more of me and hope that it inspires you.  

Lo’s Notes came about because one day I asked a friend what is one positive characteristic you find in me?  She quickly paused and tilted her head, examining were I was trying to go with this trick question. She responded by saying, “you love to share with others”.  I asked her what she meant  by that, and she gave the example of when we were in Atlanta  I was really great at being everyones cheerleader. She continued to say, I find the best in everyone and connect people so that they can share their talents, wisdom, and experiences with one another.  She ended with saying, “Lolade you never have a hard time making new friends and keeping them, because you always know how to make people feel important. Her words and description were on point!  She really got me!

Lo’s Notes are exactly what the heading at the top of the blog says, they are my notes about living, loving & sharing.  As I am getting younger (lol) I am realizing that life is what you make it.  So, I hope Lo’s Notes inspires you  to live, love and share in  your own life. Remember, 

You had a purpose before anyone had an opinion
- Rae Holliday



“ Y’all come back now.”

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Lolade! I am looking forward to reading more of your posts in the coming days! Live, love and share....I like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a great cheerleader! Welcome to the blogging world!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is lovely! so excited for you. that person captured you perfectly. thankful for your friendship.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lolade! So excited to read more + cheer you on. Xo!

    ReplyDelete