Tuesday, February 25, 2014

FAVOR

Last week was about getting things done!  I was off from work ( still did work from home) and my wash machine dial came off!  I quickly called my dad (my super hero) and asked him what I should do...he advised me to call a repair company. I called and they came out.
My boyfriend was nice enough to stay for me during the window time since
I had errands to run and doctor visits.  The repair man diagnose the problem and told my boyfriend that this was an easy problem to fix.  The only thing was, if he fixed it, it would cost me over $200.00.  He quickly told my boyfriend that we could do it ourselves and it would take 5 minutes and only $23.00!

The repair man (nice man) called the store to see if they had the part for the machine, they did. Then, he wrote other instructions told my boyfriend that he did not have it in his heart to charge us for something that we could easily do ourselves at a low cost.   

I was running around all day, taking care of things and spending money on getting things done.  That same week I was even having car trouble and need to get something repaired on my car that was costing over $500.00!  

My boyfriend left me a message and told me to call him right away!  When I called him he told me the story and I was like, "THANK YOU JESUS!"  My boyfriend tried to give the nice repair man some money in his pocket, he refused.  Then, he tried to give him a Starbucks gift card someone gave him, the man refused.  He told my boyfriend, " it was nice not knowing not him, and have have great day"

After, having a day of swiping the debit card to getting things done (I can give you a list) this news was music to my hears!  I don't know what you would call him, my angel maybe, because God must have certainly heard my cry for the money I was spending that day!

I don't know who he is, but I know the strength and blessing of God when I see it.  I thank Him and I will now pay it forward.  

Remember to live. love. pay it forward (share).

LO --

No comments:

Post a Comment