Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Top 10 Love Movies

I have not been consistently  posting because I had Muhammad Ali vs. Joe Frazier on my chest.  I was down for the count last week.  My body was telling me to slow down.  While I was recuperating I was thinking about more blog topics!  Not trying to be too cliche I have been thinking about Valentine's day.

Below are my top 10 Love Movies.

Starting with...

10. How Stella Got her Grove - This changed how black women looked at younger men!  Everyone wanted a new grove!  Hell...don't you?
9. The Inkwell
8. Brown Sugar
7. Think Like a Man
6. Jason's Lyric - I cried like a baby.  Young black love.
5. Mahogany- I watched this with my mom.  I wanted to be Diana Ross.
4. Love & Basketball- I can repeat every line from the movie
3. Best Man
2. Best Man Holiday- the wait was worth it
1. Love Jones - This movie made the renaissance brother cool. Women were looking for bothers to recite poetry.  Nia Long and Larenz Tate made kissing in the rain sexy (even if my hair is going to be messed up. lol)



See you again on Thursday!

Remember to live. love & share

No comments:

Post a Comment