Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Gobble Gobble

Thanksgiving has always been my dad's favorite holiday.  We usually are the one's to host Thanksgiving at my parent's house.

My dad has always appreciated family and friends coming together, having a meal and celebrating the present and future.  .  

We are 43 days out until the New Year and I am in what I  like to call "reflective mode".  I want to make sure that I am ways playing at my best (which is not ways easy).   

In these 43 days left I am most grateful for my journey.  This year has been a very telling year for me.  With ups and downs and some plateaus.  I have been stretched in unimaginable ways.  I have formed a stronger relationship with God that I have never experienced before and I LOVE IT.  I am thankful for my family who I count on 100 times a day.

Next week around the dinner table, with your love one's , breaking bread with new and old faces, let's us be reflective upon our journeys and remember that your current situation does not dictate your finial destination.

Remember to live, love & share.

I look forward to sharing again on Thursday!

Ps. Visit this link for a Thanksgiving DYI project just in time for next week.  

No comments:

Post a Comment