Thursday, November 5, 2015

Grateful living

I hope everyone is having an extraordinary week.  I am not going to lie I am looking forward to the weekend but so damn GRATEFUL for what God has done in my life this week.  

I am happy about what God has brought be out of, where He has me currently and where He is taking me! Raise your hand if that is you!  Now, things have not been perfect this week at ALL.  I have had to pray through a couple of things and let go of a few things.  

This post is going to be short and to the point.  I want to drop this little gem on everyone.  We have to be better about being grateful.  We might not be where we want to be (I know I am not) but I am working everyday to be a better version of myself then yesterday.  I thank God for the little things knowing that the big things are on their way.  I am humble during this process of my journey.  I am humble because I know 2 things for sure:

1. God will provide 
2. I am stronger then I know

I am also being more conscious these days about what I claim as my truth.  I claim victory, courage, peace, prosperity, and love.  

I pray everyone continues to have an extraordinary week.  If there are bumps along the way remember to pray, let go and stay humble.  

Life is about living, loving & sharing. 



Til next week,


Lo--


No comments:

Post a Comment