Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Letting Go!!!

Image result for praiseYesterday was confirmation that I need to be comfortable with letting go and letting God.  I realized that some things are out of my control.  The old Lolade would have freaked out and over reacted.  The new Lolade understood that some things are out of my control and I have to be okay with that.  I am quickly realizing that when I have good intentions, and focus on God's plans then I can't go wrong.

Many times I am what I would call a "blessing blocker".  A blessing blocker is someone who gets in their own way, when God is trying to move and shift somethings in your life.

 Letting go and Letting God allows you to have freedom around certain situation.  It does not mean you care less.  I just don't get hung up on the bullshit that's all.  I focus on the plan and develop my focus on what really matters.

I am intentional to what I give my power and time too. I have a choice: I can sit around and complain and lament OR I can be the mover and shaker that God intended me to be (I choose option 2).

If you are not feeling at peace around a situation or a certain someone.  LET IT GO!  Ask God to bring peace and freedom around your struggle.  Ask Him to make you stronger and give you wisdom. Now you have to surrender.  You can't ask God to take over if you are not willing to surrender unto Him.

Yes, you are going to have to wait and stay faithful that He will provide (I am constantly working on myself during the in between time).

Let me know what you are letting go to allow God in.  I will be your prayer partner!


Till next time remember to live, love share and Let GO and Let God!\

Lo--









No comments:

Post a Comment