Thursday, November 19, 2015

Two Constants

A lot of us seem to live in extremes with being controlled by our past or obsessed about our future, that we miss our present, we miss our now.  The perfect gift that each of us are given is how we choose to live our life each day, in that particular moment.

Yesterday's post I was reflecting on what I am most grateful for, which is my journey.  What I am present to is that I am learning that there are two things that are constant in my life:  God & Change.

I have decided to stop fighting change.  Change is enviable.  If we are intentional on working on what is now, what is present then we can ultimately effect what happens to us tomorrow.  We should always invest our time in the moment, it will have a direct effect on our relationships, education , pressing situations, anything.

The other constant is God.  God is always present and will never leave or forsake you.  I have have experienced good and difficult times.  What I know for sure is that I have made it through.

I want you to be present to living in the moment.  Remember to breath and take stock of God at work in your life.  Even when you think you don't have much to be grateful for, stop to figure out what you need to do in this present moment (don't forget to exhale and breath).  I bet God will see you through to tomorrow.

I pray this post leads you to live, love & share.

See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment